04.08.2017 (Cēsis, Rožu laukums)
05.08.2017 (Cēsis, Rožu laukums)
Start / Finišs in Rožu laukums: https://goo.gl/maps/mhPtPCTH3ZC2
1. The same as previous years, in 2017 Cesis Eco Trail (CET) participants will have a possibility to have an accommodation and catering in Cesu boarding school (ex. Meža school). Participants can apply: HERE
2.Participants will have a possibility to take a shower after the finish. Participants will be able to get to the shower from the center of the center of the competition – the Roses square – by following the markings.
3. To organize a successful competition, a large team of organizers is needed. If you are an active sports fan and you want to see ultra-marathon “kitchen” from the inside, join us! You will have a possibility to see almost all Latvian strongest ultra-marathon runners, as at the same time Latvian Championship in trail running will take place. Volunteers are needed in the center of the competition as well as on the track. You can apply: HERE
4.Every participant of 6+km, 12+ km, 23+ km, 42+km, 114 +km distance as well as un rely race participants will receive a CET commemorative medal.
5. All the people (athletes and their fans) will have a possibility to purchase our long term sponsor JOMA t-shirt with CET 2017 logo. Price: 20,- euro. If this offer has interested you, please write to Roberts Treijs: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. ONLINE registration is open!
Novelty in Latvian trail run "CET 2017" - Salomon team relay race.
1. The fourth ultramarathon Cēsis Eco Trail (CET) will take place on the 4th and 5th of August 2017. Those of you, who will complete the ultra-long distance - 114+ km – in time will be granted with 3 UTMB / 4 ITRA points. We will offer athletes also shorter distances - 2,5+km, 6+ km, 12+km, 23+ km and 42+ km, as well as 500 m long distance for children under the age of 7 through the old town of Cesis. We have thought also about those athletes who enjoy team sports. They will have an opportunity to participate in the Salomon relay race - 16 km + 30 km + 69 km. There will be separate competition for women's, men's and mix's teams.
2. Online registration will begin on the 4th of April 2017.
3. In the 114+ km distance athletes will compete for the title of Latvian champion in the ultra-long marathons in man and women groups.
4. CET 2017 regulations it has been published and can be viewed here
5. Same as in previous years, athletes will be able to sleep in the Elementary school of Cesis. Info read here